Thursday, January 29, 2009

Labrador Park finally



























This was kinda my first attempt using a polarizing filter. Im still learning how to fully utilize it. I've noticed that the pictures came out a bit underexposed and the AF had difficulty trying to find a focal point. But it was still interesting nevertheless. The details from the brightly lit sky have been captured nicely enough without it having to be ruined by overexposure. The third picture's my favourite. No Photoshop for this shoot. Straight from the DSLR. Anybody has a ND filter to lend/give? ;p

I was just browsing the "A Photo A Day Project" at Clubsnap. I wish i have that much time to be taking and submitting at least 1 pic a day...

Note to self: Take more pics when possible. Shutter count only 6K so far...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice shots! you can post a picture a day if u spend less time procrastinating. lols!

aofie said...

wonder which one will be my next desktop background